Monday, January 23, 2017

Sketching with the Brisbane City Sketchers

I am a Dedicated URBAN SKETCHER:-
I have been a member of Urban Sketchers for about 9 years now, and I am a Blog Correspondent for the Australia Urban Sketchers Blog. I love being an Urban Sketcher, and the comrade of fellow sketchers.  We are a big family, helping and supporting each other, and sharing our sketches with the world.

Today the Brisbane City Sketchers sketched in Adelaide Street in the City.  I sat in the Sparrow and Finch Cafe (love that name) and sketched the iconic Koala House. 

A4 sketchbook - Lamy pen and watercolour 

 Koala House used to be a Japanese restaurant
Long gone, changed hands many times, and I think the
Koalas are now registered on the heritage Register.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...