Monday, February 29, 2016

Sketching at the City Botanic Gardens - Brisbane - Qld - Australia

Out with the Brisbane Urban Sketchers on the first day of autumn.  We always have a great turnout.  Eleven of us braved the rain-showers today.  
I started sketching out in the open looking at the beautiful Caretakers Cottage which is now the Gardens Club Cafe.  I had only just put down a light pencil sketch when a rain shower started.  I raced for cover in the roofed area of the cafe and redrew my sketch to what I was viewing from there.

I was looking through palm trees, foliage, lawn trees, towards the City centre.

Sadly, I forgot to take a photo today of what I was sketching.  
I used Bockingford 140lb cp and my elegant Writer 3.0 pen  I also used a fine water mister and my water brush.

Thank you for looking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...