Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sketching at New Farm Park with the Brisbane Urban Sketchers

Wow what a day!  I left my phone at home :-O  I can't believe I did that.  The Jacarandas at New Farm Park are spectacular and I can only show you one photo I took with a friends phone..  It was an awesome morning sketching though and I got two sketches done..



New Farm Park jacarandas. A4 Holcroft Sketchbook and De Atramentis inks.
This one was the first, and my entry for Day 20 Inktober.
 
 Fabriano Venezia 200gsm 9.5" x 6" sketchbook and Lamy pen - Noodlers black ink..

After my morning sketchout I had an appointment at the Mater Hospital.  I arrived at 1.45pm and left at 5.00pm  I sketched..

Sitting on the second floor of the mater Hospital looking out the window, waiting for an appointment
A5 Holcroft Sketchbook and 0.8 Uni Pin pen
 

Waiting for paperwork on level 4 Mater Hospital. Another view of the "Tower of Power"
 Holcroft A5 sketchbook. Lamy pen and watercolours.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...